Saturday, April 1, 2017

Hope and Trust – April 01, 2017


Hope in Me does not fail nor disappoint My children. Trust Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do. I did not change. I Am able to do the impossible. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Have faith in Me.

Put all your hope and trust in Me and do not lean on your own understanding. When things do not work out the way you want nor think, you will not lose hope nor be disappointed.

satan will always try his utmost to get you away from Me. He wants you to lose hope and to doubt Me. Give him no foothold. Do not fall prey to him and his lies. Be steadfast, immovable and stand against all the wiles of satan. Victory is assured with Me. You are not without hope, trust Me. I Love and I Care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget