Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I Am Love – April 11, 2017


I Am Love and I do not change. I Love and I Care for you. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Those who despise My Love, will bear the consequences. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I Am not only Love but also A Consuming Fire to My adversaries. Seek Life, not death.

Many do not realize who I really Am. I Am misrepresented in the world that is why many do not believe Me for who I Am and for what I Am able to do. I Am the only Savior of the world, The Light of the world, The Prince of Peace and The King of Glory. I Am The only Way, The Truth and The Life. There is none like Me and will never be. Many are deceived because they do not know Me for real.

Know Me for real for yourselves. Seek Me with all your heart and experience My Love for you. Nothing is able to separate you from My Love. Be in Peace with Me. Love Me more than anything else. I Am Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget