Monday, April 3, 2017

I cannot emphasize it enough – April 03, 2017


Take heed, because I cannot emphasize it enough My children. Do not be deceived in these days and do not let any one lure you away from Me. satan will try his utmost, do not fall prey to him and his lies. Not everything that you see, hear or read is all truth. There is much deception.

Each and every one must know Me for real. You must have your own personal relationship with Me. No one must be able to deceive you, nor lure you away from Me. I cannot emphasize your relationship with Me enough, it is all that matters. It is your own responsibility. I Love and I Care for you. Be determined and seek to know Me for real. I Am alive. I Speak. Hear My Voice, listen to and follow Me only, every step of the way, until the very end. I cannot emphasize it enough.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they have accepted lies for truth. Make sure with Me that you are in all Truth and do not assume. I cannot emphasize it enough. I Guide into all Truth by My Holy Spirit and no one else. Listen to Me and you will Live, refuse and you will bear the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget