Sunday, April 23, 2017

I do not fail – April 23, 2017


I do not fail. I did not change. I Am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Some want to lose hope and give up on Me because things do not work out the way they want nor think. I Am in control. I work all things out for good according to My Plan and Purpose. My promises do not fail. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

People fail each other but I do not fail. Some blame Me when people fail them. Do not put your hope and trust in fallible men and women, or you will surely be disappointed. I Am your Father. I Am better than any earthly father can be. I do not abandon My own. I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must stay with Me until the very end. I do not fail nor do I disappoint. Have faith in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget