Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I encourage you – April 25, 2017


I encourage you My beloved children to stay with Me and to walk with Me in Oneness in these days. Have the same Mind. Let My Ways be your ways, My Thoughts be your thoughts and My Will be your will. There is much to accomplish. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

satan will always try to hinder and stop you. He is your adversary and will try his utmost until the very end. You must stand your ground and not fall prey to him and his lies. He wants My children to lose hope and to give up on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. You must be resolute. Put on My full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the schemes of satan in these days. He knows his time is running out. Do not fear. Be strong and courageous and keep moving forward with Me. The battle for souls will increase. You are My Truth warriors and Light carriers in the world. I encourage you to endure, keep pressing on, no matter how hard it might be. I Am always with you. I will Help and Sustain you. You are not on your own. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget