Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Not forgotten – April 18, 2017


You are not forgotten My beloved children. I Am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I Am the best Father, better than any earthly father can be. I do not forget My own, you are precious to Me. I Love and I Care for you. You are of more value than many sparrows, not forgotten at all.

satan is lying to you. He wants you to believe that you are forgotten and forsaken by Me but you are not. You must not fall prey to his lies. Resist him with the truth and he will flee. Give his lies no foothold. Ponder on truth only and reject all lies. You are not forgotten.

People may forget about you but I will never. I know your name and I call you by your name. Listen when I whisper to you. Come and Dine with Me, you are not forgotten in a world that only loves its own. Nothing can separate you from My Love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget