Monday, April 10, 2017

Obstacles – April 10, 2017


You will have to face many obstacles and overcome each one to have victory. Do not lose hope nor give up when you face these obstacles, or it will be all in vain. Deal with each obstacle the right way. I Am always with you, to Help and to Sustain you. If you need wisdom ask Me, I Give freely and without any reproach. I Love and I Care for you. See every obstacle as a challenge to overcome and to be victorious. Victory is assured with Me.

satan will always try his utmost to put obstacles in your way. Be vigilant, on guard. Put on My Full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of satan. Do not fall prey to him. Stand your ground and overcome every obstacle. You can do it. Be determined and steadfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget