Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Pray for all – April 12, 2017


Pray for all, My children. I Love and I Care for all of you. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. I Am The Life Giver, The Source of Life. You all need Me and few realize it.

There is much to pray for. Many do not have anybody to pray for them, that is why you must pray for all, for the unknown also. I know you all. You are all ever before Me.

Do not only pray for some but pray for all. If you do not know what to pray, ask Me. Pray in The Spirit and pray according to My Will. I Hear and I will answer. The prayers of My Righteous availeth much. Do not neglect to pray for all. Pray for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget