Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The extraordinary – April 05, 2017


You can expect the extraordinary in these days from Me, My beloved children. I did not change. I am able to do what is impossible with people. I Am not limited nor restricted. I Am The Almighty. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. All Power and all Authority belongs to Me. I Am The King of Glory.

You will be amazed when you see, hear or experience the extraordinary yourselves. My Hand is not too short to help. I Am for My beloved children and not against you. Total trust, no doubt will let you experience the extraordinary yourselves in many ways in these days. Victory is assured with Me. I Love and I Care for you.

Expect the extraordinary and you will receive. I Am Faithful to My Promises. Seek the extraordinary from Me for yourselves. Extraordinary Mercy and Grace, extraordinary wonders and miracles, extraordinary revelations and the supernatural. I Am your Source of Life, the Extraordinary One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget