Saturday, April 15, 2017

The Good News of My Everlasting Kingdom – April 15, 2017


You can all be part of My Everlasting Kingdom, that is the Good News. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first, then I will add all the other things onto you according to My Plan and Purpose. I work all things out for good for those who Love Me who are called for My Plan and Purpose. My Promises do not fail. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

You are all called to share the Good News of My Everlasting Kingdom and to demonstrate My Kingdom and all for My Glory. I Am the King of Glory.

Share the Good News of My Everlasting Kingdom to a world that is in need of Me. I Am The Messiah. I Am The only Savior, there is none like Me and will never be. I Am The only Way, The Truth and The Life. The Good News of My Everlasting Kingdom. I Am Alive, Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget