Sunday, April 2, 2017

They cause their own trouble – April 02, 2017


In the world you will have much trouble but there are those who cause their own trouble in life and unless they realize it, they will continue to suffer. You all learn obedience through much suffering. I seek total obedience from each one of you and not just from some.

Those who cause their own trouble, bear the consequences also. They will not be able to blame Me nor anybody else, but themselves.

I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. Nothing is hidden from Me. I see and I hear everything. What you sow you will reap also. Live your lives worthy of and pleasing to Me. Do not cause your own trouble because of stubbornness and disobedience. You will give account for your own deeds. Be blameless, do not cause your own trouble and trouble for others.

Submit to Me and My Authority, follow My Guidance and Leading every step of the way to be in My Perfect Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget