Sunday, April 9, 2017

They do not want to hear – April 09, 2017


You cannot force others to accept the truth if they do not want to listen. Many do not want to hear the truth, they shut their ears, that is why they do not hear. No one will have any excuse. You all have a conscience and will give account for your own deeds. I Am The Righteous Judge, I Judge Fairly and Justly. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked.

Those who do not want to hear the truth will perish in their stubbornness and ignorance. Many love lies not truth that is why their deeds are evil. Only Truth sets free, not lies. The one who seeks Truth will find Truth. Those who have ears to hear will hear. Listen and you will Live refuse and you will bear the consequences. I will not strive with anyone forever. I Love and I Care for you. Seek Life not death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget