Monday, April 17, 2017

Your own relationship – April 17, 2017


Each one must work hard on your own relationship with Me, nobody else can do it for you. It is all between Me and you. That is the only way to get to know Me for real. I want to speak to each one of My children and not just to some, like many believe.

For many I am not real nor alive. They have no true knowledge of Me. They only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people. They only practice religion but they have no personal relationship with Me. Do not be satisfied what you know about Me already. Desire and seek to know Me for yourselves. Work on our relationship, then you will get to know Me. I Love and I Care for you. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I do not fail nor do I disappoint those who seek Me with all their heart. Your own relationship with Me matters. Seek Me and you will find Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget