Monday, May 1, 2017

A journey towards destiny – May 01, 2017


Every one of you is on your own journey towards destiny. You are all called and chosen to fulfill My Plan and Purpose on this journey towards destiny. You must be willing to journey along with Me towards destiny. Your destiny is with Me but you must stay with Me until the very end.

I know My Plan and Purpose for each one, it is good. I Guide and Lead you every step of the way, one step at a time on your journey towards destiny.You will not be disappointed. I will not fail you. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Listen to, obey and follow Me in faith on your journey towards destiny. Let it be a joyful and victorious journey. Live your life for destiny, pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget