Saturday, May 20, 2017

A praising and thankful heart – May 20, 2017


A praising and thankful heart towards Me, is pleasing to Me. I Am your Father. I Am worthy of your praises and thankfulness towards Me for all My Goodness, Mercies and Grace. I Love and I Care for you. I do not fail My beloved.

Many do not have a praising and thankful heart towards Me. They must count their blessings and realize how good I Am to them. Some are always complaining, never satisfied with anything that is not pleasing to Me. They must have a change of heart, a change in their thinking and have a praising and thankful heart. Every one of you has much reason to praise Me and to be thankful to Me.

You can all sing songs of praise and thanksgiving to Me. Let it come out of a praising and thankful heart. Many only worship Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, that is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget