Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A Thankful heart – May 09, 2017


Always have a thankful heart towards Me, My children. I Am your Father and I Am better than any earthly father can be. There is no comparison. Thank Me for who I really Am to you and for all that I have done for you. Thank Me for all My Love, Mercies, Grace and Blessings that I have bestowed on you. A Thankful heart is pleasing to Me.

Some are always complaining about everything, never satisfied with anything, therefore they have no thankful heart towards Me. They must change for good, have a thankful heart towards Me.

Count your blessings and you will always have a thankful heart towards Me. Praise and Worship Me in Spirit and in Truth because many only worship Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. Have a sincere thankful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget