Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Comprehend – May 16, 2017


Who can really comprehend Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do? I Am doing things beyond human understanding, that they cannot comprehend.

I Am The Almighty, The Creator of Heaven and earth. I know the end from the beginning. I Am the Beginning and The End. The One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time with Great Glory.

I Am The King of Glory, Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. Nothing is too hard for Me to do. I do great things which you cannot comprehend. My Love, Mercies and Grace who can comprehend it? I Love and I Care for you. I died for all out of Love. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Seek Life not death. I Love and I Care for you. Comprehend My Love for you. I Am Love. Know Me for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget