Thursday, May 11, 2017

Conformed – May 11, 2017


None of you My children must conformed to the world but be separate. Many are deceived and in darkness because they have accepted lies for truth. That is why they are conformed to the world. There is no difference between them and the rest of the world. They blend in and the world loves them because they are off the world, children of darkness and not of Light.

You must be Light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves or you only deceive yourselves. Do not be conformed, be different and stand out as children of Light in a world that is in darkness.

Those who are conformed to the world must repent, turn from their wrongful ways. I will say to many in that Day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. I did not change. I Am Holy. You must all change, be transformed into My Likeness and be separated and not conformed to the world. Do not be deceived. Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget