Thursday, May 25, 2017

Depend – May 25, 2017


Depend on Me, and not on other things. Do not depend on your earthly possessions, your own means and fallible men and women. I Am your Source of Life, your Creator and Savior.

You can always depend on Me. I Am always the same, I do not change, people change. You will all learn the hard way and through much suffering that I Am dependable and not people.

Many depend on fallible men and women and not on Me because they do not know Me whom it is all about. There is nothing that I Am not able to do. My Hand is not too short to help. I Love and I Care for you. I Am always with you. Depend on Me to work all things out for good because you Love Me, and you are called for My Plan and Purpose. I do not fail. Put all your hope and trust in Me. Let Me have My Way. Depend on Me every step of the Way to Guide and Lead you into My Perfect Will. Follow Me in faith, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget