Monday, May 22, 2017

Desires – May 22. 2017


Many only seek to satisfy the desires of their flesh. They love the things of the world more than Me. They are in enmity with Me. They do not even realize it. The things that the flesh desires cannot satisfy nor be pleasing to Me.

That is why the deeds of many are evil and not good. They are only fulfilling their evil fleshly desires. They must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Desire the right things in life. Desire Me and My Everlasting Kingdom and not the things of the world. Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven and do not desire earthly treasures that will not last and that have no eternal value. Be wise. Focus on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. Desire to be in My perfect Will, My Plan and Purpose. Do not give in to fleshly desires. Live as children of Light and walk in My Spirit. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget