Sunday, May 7, 2017

I Am underestimated – May 07, 2017


I Am underestimated by many in the world because they do not know Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do. They lack true knowledge of Me. Many only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people. They have no personal relationship with Me. That is why they underestimate Me and they have no fear and no reverence for Me.

Do not underestimate Me. I Am The Almighty, Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I Am not limited nor restricted. I do as I wish. I Am in full control. All Power and all Authority belongs to Me. I know the end from the beginning. I work all things out according to My Plan and Purpose. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Believe and trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding and underestimate Me. I Am The King of Glory, The Prince of Peace, The Light of the world and your Source of Life. I do the impossible, the extraordinary, the supernatural. I reveal mysteries, new and hidden things. Have faith in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget