Sunday, May 28, 2017

Listen and obey – May 28, 2017


Each one of you must listen to and obey Me. No one is able to follow Me if you do not Hear My Voice first.

Pay attention, listen when I Speak then you can do what I tell you to do. Do not only be a hearer but a doer also or you only deceive yourself. I seek doers and not mere hearers only. I know every heart and all motives. Be serious, listen to and obey Me to be in My Perfect will and pleasing to Me. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I have a Plan and Purpose with everybody. Each one must seek My Plan and Purpose for themselves from Me. Do not look at others and do not compare yourselves with them. You are all unique. Ask Me and I will reveal it to you. Listen to Me and then obey Me. I require your obedience and faithfulness towards Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. I will Judge and reward each one for their deeds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget