Monday, May 8, 2017

My Faithfulness – May 08, 2017


You can always rely on My Faithfulness. I do not change. I Love and I Care for you. I died out of Love for all on the Cross. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. I Am always merciful towards those who repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent, seek Life not death.

Put all your hope and trust in Me alone. Hope in Me does not fail nor disappoint because of My Faithfulness. My Promises do not fail. I will do everything that I promise. I work all things out for good according to My Plan and Purpose. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I Am always Faithful. Let My Faithfulness be your perfect example even unto death. Be always faithful and blameless, a man or a woman of integrity, pleasing to your Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget