Saturday, May 6, 2017

Pray for souls of all nations – May 06, 2017


Pray for souls of all nations to be added onto My Everlasting Kingdom in these days. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. I Love and I Care for all. I died for each and every one out of Love on the Cross.

My Kingdom will expand when My children pray for souls of all nations to be spared and saved in this time. I Hear and I will answer your prayers, according to My Will. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

You can all pray for souls to be added onto My Everlasting Kingdom. Devote yourselves to prayer, pray without ceasing. A world is dying without Me. Every day more and more people are dying some suddenly and unexpectedly. Pray, plead for mercy for souls to be added to My Everlasting Kingdom. Your prayers will not be in vain. Believe and trust Me, it will accomplish much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget