Friday, May 19, 2017

Proclaim My Kingdom – May 19, 2017


Proclaim My Kingdom in a world that is lost without Me, The Source of Life. Each one of you is able to proclaim My Kingdom wherever you are and all for My Glory. I do not share My Glory with any one. I Am to be Glorified. I Am The King of Glory, The Light of The World, The Prince of Peace. Let the world know who I really Am and not who they believe nor think who I Am. Many lack true knowledge of Me because they do not know Me for real. I Am The Almighty, The only Way, The Truth and The Life. The only Savior of the world.

My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever and ever. You can all be part of My Everlasting Kingdom and proclaim it to others also. I do not dwell in man made buildings but in the hearts of My beloved children. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You are My representatives in the world. I demonstrate My Kingdom in and through you as I wish and all for My Glory. All Power and all Authority belongs to Me. My Kingdom come, My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Proclaim My Everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget