Friday, May 12, 2017

Responsibilities – May 12, 2017


You all have responsibilities but not everybody wants to be responsible. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. Nothing can be hidden from Me. You will all give account for your own deeds. Be a responsible person with integrity, pleasing to Me.

Each one of you is responsible for your own walk and relationship with Me, nobody else can do it for you. It is between Me and you. Seek Me with all your heart. Listen to, obey and follow My instructions as I command you, every step of the way. I will Guide and Lead you to be in My Perfect Will. If you are part of My Everlasting Kingdom then My Kingdom is your responsibility also. Seek to fulfill your part according to My Plan and Purpose. Pray without ceasing. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget