Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The world generates – May 31, 2017


The world generates a wicked generation, they call evil good and good evil. They have no awe and no reverence for Me. They do not know Me for real. That is why the world is in turmoil. They generated a generation that love darkness not Light, that is why their deeds are evil and not good. There will be no true peace in the world without Me the Prince of Peace but only turmoil. Only My true children will be in My true Peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. The world generates a false peace. Beware when they say peace and safety then sudden destruction will come.

Be different and do not generate a wicked generation yourselves My children but a generation that is in awe and reverence of Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do. Children who love, obey and follow Me. You will all give account for your deeds. I Am The Righteous Judge who Judges Fairly and Justly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget