Sunday, May 21, 2017

Victory – May 21, 2017


Victory is assured with Me, My children. satan is already defeated on the Cross. I overcame the world. With Me all things are possible. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Have faith in Me and trust Me with all your heart.

Do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. That is what satan wants and then it will be all in vain. Do not fall prey to him. Be steadfast, unmovable, and stand your ground. Fight the battles to gain victory. Resist satan and he will flee. Truth sets free not lies.

Victory is assured with Me but then you must be willing to fight the battles as good soldiers of My Everlasting Kingdom and not retreat nor give up. I Am always with you to Help and to Sustain you. Endure, press on and triumph to be overcomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget