Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wait – May 24, 2017


Wait patiently on Me, when you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you also. Do not be in a hurry but wait. I Am always Faithful. Those who are persistent in seeking Me, find Me.

My Promises do not fail. Wait patiently, I will do what I Promised according to My Plan and Purpose and at My Time. Put all your Hope and Trust in Me and wait. Hope in Me does not fail. I do not disappoint. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Do not try to go ahead of Me, wait for My Guidance and Leading every step of the Way. Take one day at a time. I will instruct you what you must do. If you do not understand or need confirmation, ask Me and wait on Me. Do not ask fallible people. If anyone lacks wisdom ask from Me, I give freely and without any reproach. Wait patiently on Me. I do not fail.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget