Friday, May 5, 2017

Your purpose, My will be done – May 05, 2017


Your purpose in this life is to seek to be in My Perfect Will, My Will be done. Each one of you is called and chosen for a specific plan and purpose. You are not a coincidence and you are all unique. You were all born for My Plan and Purpose. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Do not look at others, nor compare yourselves to them. Focus on your own walk, your purpose, My will be done, not your own or that of other people. That is pleasing to Me.

I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. satan will always try to hinder and stop you from fulfilling your part in My Everlasting Kingdom. You must be determined and not allow him. Do not fall prey to him and all his schemes and lies. He will always tell you that you are not good enough nor suitable. Resist him with the truth. Stand strong, be unmovable, willing to fulfill your part as I Guide and Lead you every step of the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget