Saturday, June 17, 2017

Bear it all – June 17, 2017


In the world you will have much trouble and you will suffer. You will have all kinds of trials and tribulations. You must endure and persevere, bear it all for Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. The world only loves its own. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. It will not be in vain.

Bear it all and do not repay evil with evil, be always good. Do not hate but love. Do not curse but bless. Be different, be Light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me.

Follow My Perfect Example. I bore it all out of Love. I died for all on the Cross. I did not retaliate. That is how you must also be. No matter what you have to endure, go through in life, it is temporary. Bear it all. Let My Name always be Glorified. I will reward each one for their deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget