Saturday, June 24, 2017

Commitment – June 24, 2017


Many have no commitment in life. That is why they cannot commit themselves Spiritually to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. They always want things to work out their own way.  They have no responsibility, they are not trustworthy. They are not willing to commit themselves. I Know every heart and all motives.

It is a decision that you must make to commit yourselves to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. I force no one.

Some have to commit themselves anew to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom to Serve Me only and as I wish. I Am in control. My Will be done, not your own or that of other people. Your commitment must be totally to Me. You must always be loyal to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I Guide and Lead you every step of the Way. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Be always submissive to Me and My Authority. Wholeheartedly dedicated and committed to accomplish My Plan and Purpose as I wish. That is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget