Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Endurance produces faithfulness and good fruit - June 28, 2017


Endurance produces faithfulness and good fruit My children. It is not in vain. Do not lose hope nor give up. Be steadfast, persevere, press on even harder, no matter what you have to endure, go through. You will have all kinds of trials and tribulations. Be willing and determined, your endurance produces faithfulness and good fruit, that is pleasing to Me. I will reward each one for their own deeds.

A tree is known by its fruit. A good tree bears good fruit. I Prune every tree that bears good fruit so that it can bear even more good fruit. That is why you must endure, stay faithful to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom so that you can bear even more good fruit. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget