Friday, June 16, 2017

Equipped – June 16, 2017


Do not be concerned that you are not equipped for service in My Everlasting Kingdom. I prepare and equip every one Myself so that you will be able to fulfill My Plan and Purpose as I Guide and Lead you every step of the way. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. I will never ask of any one to do anything that you are not able or equipped for. I do not fail. Follow My instructions only. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Do not fear. You are adequately, fully equipped for battle My Truth warriors and Light carriers in a world that is in darkness. Many Love darkness not Light, that is why their deeds are evil.

You do not war like the rest of the world. Be always on guard. Put on My Full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the schemes of satan. He is your adversary, he has destroyed many and is seeking more. Be vigilant, watchful and praying. Do not fall prey to him. He is defeated on the Cross. Victory is assured with Me. You are adequately equipped to gain victory and to be overcomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget