Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Expose – June 21, 2017


I exposed many things already and will expose more. Nothing is hidden from Me. I See and I Hear everything. You are all ever before Me. I expose, reveal things before the time also. My children will never be in darkness. I Am your Light. Stay with Me and you will never be in darkness.

Many are in darkness because they love darkness not Light that is why their deeds are evil. I expose the deeds done in darkness. Nothing can be hidden.

I expose all lies and reveal the truth. I expose myths. I expose those who pretend to be who they are not. I expose secrets, hidden things done in secret. Those who think that they can hide anything from Me are foolish.

Be wise and live your lives always in such a way that I am pleased with you and that you will be found worthy to inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. I expose those who pretend to be who they are not. I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. You will all give account for your own deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget