Monday, June 5, 2017

Faithful – June 05, 2017


You must be faithful to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom until the very end. Your faithfulness will be tested.

satan will always try his utmost to get you to be unfaithful. Do not fall prey to him. You must decide to be faithful and be determined to stay faithful to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom until the very end, or it will be all in vain. Those who withdraw are not pleasing to Me.

Follow My Perfect Example of Faithfulness even unto death on the Cross for all out of Love. Be a faithful servant, disciple of Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Count the cost because you will pay a price for your faithfulness towards Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. I will reward every one for their deeds. Nothing will be in vain for those who stayed faithful until the very end. Your reward is with Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget