Sunday, June 4, 2017

Focus on your own walk – June 04, 2017


Each one of you must focus on your own walk with Me. It is a daily walk and not just some days. Submit yourselves totally to Me and My Authority. Deny yourselves pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My Way. I Guide and Lead each one Myself, one step at a time, to be in My Perfect Will.

Do not look at others but focus on your own walk and relationship with Me. You are all unique. I have a Plan and Purpose with each and every one of you. Do not think nor believe that you are not worthy nor capable. That is the lie satan uses to hinder and stop many from walking with Me. Do not fall prey to him but resist him and his lies. Ponder on Truth only. Deliberately keep your focus on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget