Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I Am always Fair and Just – June 13, 2017


I Am always Fair and Just. I Am The only Righteous Judge who Judges Fairly and Justly because I know every heart, all motives and thoughts. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me.

You must be like Me, Fair and Just, different from the rest of the world, who are not. Do not think that you will be treated fairly and justly. The world only loves its own. Expect to be treated differently, unfairly and unjustly. Bear it all for Me and My Everlasting Kingdom's sake.

You will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. It will be a terrible thing for the wicked to fall into My Hands. I Am Love but also A Consuming Fire to My adversaries. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I Am always Fair and Just. Believe Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget