Monday, June 19, 2017

I work all things out – June 19, 2017


I work all things out for good My children for those who Love Me, who are called for My Plan and Purpose, to do My Will not their own or that of other people. You must be submissive to Me. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

I Am in full control. All Power and all Authority belongs to Me. My Promises do not fail. Trust Me with all your heart. There is nothing that I Am not able to do. I do not fail. I Am your Father, always Trustworthy. I do what I Promised.

My calling and Gifts are irrevocable. Do not doubt, but trust Me with all your heart. Let Me have My Way. I know best. I know the end from the beginning. My Ways are not your ways. I work all things out for good so that you can fulfill My Plan and Purpose and be in My Perfect Will. I will be Glorified. I Am The King of Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget