Monday, June 12, 2017

Longsuffering – June 12, 2017


Longsuffering is one of My Characteristics. I Am Longsuffering towards all of you because I Love and I Care for you. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Many believe that I tarry but I don't. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. The wages of sin is death.

Some of you have been longsuffering yourselves. It will not be in vain My children. You were tested thoroughly. Through your longsuffering, you produce more Godly characteristics. No matter your circumstances. Longsuffering lets you learn valuable lessons. It is meant to build you up, not to tear you down.

Longsuffering teaches you not to give up, no matter what you have to endure, go through. Not to retaliate, because vengeance is Mine, I will repay. Always having a forgiving heart, attitude towards others. Longsuffering is a requirement for My beloved children. If you suffer with Me you will also share in My Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget