Wednesday, June 14, 2017

My Dwelling Place – June 14, 2017


My Dwelling Place is in the hearts of My beloved children. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I Am Immanuel, I Am within. I do not live in man made buildings. You do not need to go and search for Me and at the wrong places. Recognize Me within.

I do not dwell in filthy places. Some must clean out their hearts first. Be Holy for I Am Holy because without Holiness no one will see Me. The pure in heart will see Me. Let Me change, transform you into My Likeness to be pleasing to Me. I will finish the good work that I started in each one who allows Me to do as I wish. I force no one. You must be radiant, a reflection of Me. Be like Me and be One with Me, The King of Glory. My Radiance will be visible in My Dwelling Place, My Habitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget