Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Need a relationship – June 07, 2017


Each one of you need a relationship with Me. It is not about religious practices but having your own personal relationship with Me, to know Me for real.

Many do not know Me for who I really Am and for what I Am able to do because they do not have their own relationship with Me. They only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people and they are satisfied. I want each one to have a relationship with Me, to know Me whom it is all about. I Love and I Care for you.

I want My children to hear from Me, to be in My Perfect Will. You all need a relationship with Me and you must work on it, nobody else can do it for you. Seek Me with all your heart and you will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget