Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Perseverance produces overcomers – June 06, 2017


Perseverance produces overcomers, My children. That is why you must persevere and not lose hope nor give up on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom, or it will be all in vain. No matter what you have to go through, persevere and press on harder. I Am always with you. Victory is assured with Me. Take one day at a time, one step at a time.

Many give up to quickly. They are not willing to persevere, to become overcomers. In the world you will have all kinds of trials and tribulations. I overcame the world. You are also able. I was your Perfect Example of perseverance, even unto death on the Cross. I Love and I Care for you.

satan your adversary does not want you to be an overcomer. Do not fall prey to him but resist him and persevere with Me and you will be an overcomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget