Sunday, June 11, 2017

Perspective and focus – June 11, 2017


Keep perspective and keep your focus on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. Seek to be in My Perfect Will. I have a Plan and Purpose with every one of you but you must be willing to fulfill your part according to My Plan and Purpose as I Guide and Lead each one of you Myself.

Do not lose perspective My children. Life is all about Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. My Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. You were all born for My Plan and Purpose. Each one of you is unique. Do not lose perspective of who you are and your ultimate goal in life. You do not belong to yourselves but to Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. Keep perspective of what really matters in life. Your relationship with Me. Know Me for real and be One with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget