Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Relationship – June 20, 2017


Your Relationship with Me matters and you must work on it. No other relationship is more important than Our Relationship. You can all know Me for real. If you seek Me, you will find Me. Spend time with Me.

Many do not have a personal relationship with Me. They only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people. You must seek to have your own relationship with Me, nobody else can do it for you. Do not be satisfied with knowing about Me only. Get to Know Me for real. I Love and I Care for you. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I want you to have a relationship with Me. It is all between Me and you, not other people. Focus on Me, Our Relationship matters more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget