Thursday, June 15, 2017

Sufficient – June 15, 2017


I Am Sufficient for you My beloved children. I Am your Source of Life. Your Father better than any earthly father can be. You can trust Me. I died for all out of Love. It is not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. Seek Life not death. My Love, Mercy and Grace is Sufficient.

Have faith in Me and do not doubt My Sufficiency. I Am The Almighty. The Creator of Heaven and earth. All Power and all Authority belongs to Me. My Hand is not too short to help. There is nothing I Am not able to do. I do the impossible, the extraordinary, the supernatural. I Am not limited nor restricted. I Am Infinite. I Am Sufficient for you. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I work all things out for good according to My Plan and Purpose. I do not fail nor disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget