Sunday, June 25, 2017

Trust Me – June 25, 2017


Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Hope in Me does not fail nor disappoint. I Am Hope. I Give Hope. There is always Hope with Me. I do what is impossible with people. I work all things out for good for those who Love Me, who are being called to Serve My Plan and Purpose as I wish.

Sadly many do not trust Me. Their trust and hope is in fallible men and women. They do not know Me for real. They have no personal relationship with Me. They only know about Me from reading and from hearing from other people. They have no true knowledge about Me. They doubt Me. If they seek Me they will find Me and get to know Me for real, for who I Am and for what I Am able to do. I did not change.

My Promises do not fail. I will do what I Promised. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Trust Me wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget