Monday, July 24, 2017

Afflictions – July 24, 2017


Afflictions you will have. I know about everything ahead of time. If you share in My Sufferings you will share in My Glory also. Be steadfast, endure and persevere and do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My Everlasting Kingdom. I Am always with you, in all your afflictions to Help and Sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I Am a Loving and Caring Father. I do not abandon My own. I work all things out for good for those who Love Me, who are being called for My Plan and Purpose. Trust Me with all your heart.

Do not think that you will be loved by the world because you are not of the world. Your afflictions will be many, you will be hated, persecuted and some killed. Bear it all for Me and My Kingdom's sake and great will your reward be in Heaven. It will not be in vain.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget