Thursday, July 6, 2017

Assuming is death – July 06, 2017


Assuming is death. Many are only assuming that they are in all truth but they are not. All the things that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also. They also assume that I Am pleased with them while I Am not. They are in enmity with Me and must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I did not change. I Am Holy and you must all be Holy because without Holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My Everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. Assuming is death.

Make always sure with Me that I Am pleased with you. I search every heart, I know all motives and thoughts. I Am The only Righteous Judge who Judges Fairly and Justly. I will say to many who assumed in that Day, go away, I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. Do not assume, get to know the Truth. Assuming is death. Seek Life. Truth sets free not lies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget