Friday, July 7, 2017

Content – July 07, 2017


I want My beloved children to be content in all circumstances. I Am in full control. I work all things out for good for those who Love Me, who are being called for My Plan and Purpose. I do not fail nor disappoint.

Be content and in My Peace that surpasses all human understanding. No matter your circumstances. Contentment must be one of your characteristics as My beloved children. Be different, pleasing to Me.

Many are not content, they are always complaining, never satisfied, they want more. Be content with what you already have and thankful. If you obey and do My Will then will I add all the other things unto you according to My Plan and Purpose as I wish. I Am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. My promises do not fail. Trust Me and be always content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget